Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Another Update on Ebon

Still as happy as ever
Ebon's been sick again, but this time out of the other end. Now I'm feeling like an idiot for putting him back on the food after he barfed it up. Also, now that I think about it, he's been itchy lately so it's possible he's having some sort of allergic reaction to something in the food.

There's about half or more of the bag left, but I'm getting rid of it as soon as possible. He's going back on a bland diet until his stomach settles and then I'll be moving on with the food trials. I'm also scrubbing down and sanitizing everything the food has come into contact with just in case. If his symptoms continue he'll be taking a trip to the vet. However, hopefully with plenty of fluids, the bland diet, and a touch of pumpkin he'll be better in no time.

3 comments:

  1. Poor Ebon. I hope he feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He actually got better very quickly. I'll be posting more about this when I finish the review.

      Delete
  2. Amazing blog we all love puppies they are adorable, keep sharing looking forward in reading more from you. www.frenchieworld.ga gives this information as well as Adorable puppies for sale near near me
    Cute bulldog puppies for adoption
    French bulldog puppies for sale online

    ReplyDelete